Friday 30 January 2009

Godly ManCrush

Here's a song that Aaron Johnstone and I wrote at the Tasmanian Christian Convention, over the new year. It was recorded by Anthony Rochester at the Winter Palace. It took me a bloody long time to work out how to get it to play on my blog, but hopefully it will. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Just to give the song a bit of context: it was written for a "talent" night at the aforementioned convention and is about one of the speakers, Paul Harrington. And it's called 'Godly ManCrush'.

8 comments:

mike said...

Nice work man

The Borg said...

lol that is hilarious!

Nikki Lynch said...

A beautiful song about a beautiful man.

fional said...

A disturbing song about a beautiful man.

JK said...

Leather that is awesome! Your voice was actually pretty impressive. Don't know wether Marco can beat that.

Alistair Bain said...

I hear it brought the house down. Well done.

The Librarian said...

I love the addition of the tambourine...perfection :)

Unknown said...

Hello! I've just come across this - hilarious! Well done. Paul is speaking at our conference in a couple of weeks in SA and we thought it might be a fun thing to include in one of the sessions as an intro to him. Any chance I could get a copy of it? :)