Wednesday 9 May 2007

Eurovision

The Eurovision Song Contest is on this weekend. It is a crack-up. I would very much like to be in it myself. I'll see if I can enter it next year, representing Wales (although I think they count Great Britain as one country. Ridiculous! If Luxembourg can enter why can't Wales?).

So I've created my Eurovision persona, taking inspiration from 1998's transsexual winner from Israel, Dana International.



Introducing PiPi: (pronounced Pee Pee)


Originally from Budapest, Hungary, PiPi hopes to enter the 2008 Song Contest with her song (Strengthen me)My Boulder of Love.



Born with the name Peter, "PiPi" underwent gender reassignment surgery in 1968 and has never looked back.



The above picture is the cover art for her forthcoming album, Gender Studies.

I hope to watch Eurovision on Sunday night so I might post a review of it next week.
If anyone is remotely freaked out by any of the above pictures, you can blame Jerome. He wanted me to post on Eurovision.

9 comments:

BSJ-rom said...

I love Eurovision.

I think we should start a fanclub and get up with all the stats and previous winners...

Favourite from last year:

We are the winners
Of Eurovision...

Quite hilarious.

PS, I'm more than happy to take the credit for the post...

Chadders said...

dude...

Anonymous said...

Margaret Pomeranz wants her earring back...

em :-)

The Borg said...

Pipi! I'm your biggest fan! I especially love what you wrote:

Inside me is woman/She will understand/I can never be a man
[chorus]: man is to woman/woman is to man/ man into woman/ make me woman/ I want to be woman

Cabernet Leather said...

Thank you to all my fan. Sorry for my English, I am from Hungary!

I am so happy to connect with fan through my beautiful lyric.

Margaret can have earring back at next Presbytery.

Axel and Manny said...

I would hate to post pics of myself on the net that I regreted later...

BTW, I think you look better in size 8 womens acid-wash jeans...

Cabernet Leather said...

"BTW, I think you look better in size 8 womens acid-wash jeans..."

Well, who doesn't?
I was thinking of including them in the costume but I didn't have the spare two hours required to squeeze into them.

BSJ-rom said...

Are rumours true that Pipi will be performing live at Jolly's, doors open at 7:30???

JK said...

horrible outfits...funny tho